"Many technological products make big claims and don’t deliver. AuditPro delivers!"
Full Service Safety and Compliance Solutions
We conduct baseline inspections and utilize a proprietary AuditPRO dashboard tool to view and address any issues or potential violations uncovered during our professionally-guided Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) inspections. You get trained EHS professional(s) to execute the inspections and full-service, multi-year EHS support at the most advantageous pricing.
Resources and Flexibility to Meet Your Needs
- Professional Staffing provided by ComplianceStrategies with support packages available for purposes ranging from Quarterly Safety Inspections to full time On-site EHS Staff.
- EHS support packages available (i.e. 10hr, 20hr, 40hr/month) discounted for multi-year agreements.
- Enhance your current EHS Department with additional staffing or rely on us for your primary EHS Support.
Features and Benefits
- REDUCE YOUR OVERHEAD | Benefit from a trained EHS professional to conduct as many inspections as you need on a scheduled basis, freeing up your personnel and budget.
- DEMONSTRATE COMPLIANCE | Maintain licenses and permits, generate reports, create policy and implement training programs designed to reduce your safety and compliance risk.
- AVOID CAPITAL COSTS | All programs include an “account specific” custom dashboard and field survey protocols enabling you to utilize built-in action plans and project management tools that allow program administrators to assign tasks to users and to track and trend performance over time.
For example, numerous leading universities contract with us to conduct onsite inspections of their campus laboratories forty (40) hours per month. Immediately upon completing our inspections, the client is able to view open issues on our encrypted AuditPRO dashboard and create an action plan to address and eliminate them.
A built-in report engine allows administrators to generate custom reports complete with graphical elements. Reports may thereafter be named, saved, deleted, automatically updated, and pushed out to users at all levels internally or via an internal email server, thereby demonstrating trends in risk reduction.
ComplianceStrategies provides you with the best of both worlds: a professionally guided inspection with instant access to the results!
Contact us to learn more and to get started reducing your safety and compliance risk.Download our Support Brochure